PACE Team Update: May 2016
Tablet Collection Tibits
Teacher and Student surveys are now available
Although there is time built into the tablet collection schedule for SS classes to take the survey in the media lab, if classes would like to get a head start there are multiple ways to complete the student surveys:
- Via the app on student tablets (pictured above) 'PLEI STUDENT' -or-
- Via the web link provided in this playlist: https://playlist.amplify.com/playlist/MDVlZmNlZGI0YzU0YWM5MTRmZTYxYmU2ZjFmZjdiYzQz (Click the link, add to your playlists, push to students' class feed)
Tablet and Accessory Fee Reminder
If the following items are not turned in the fines are as follows*:
- Charger = $30
- Tablet (refusal to turn in) = $275
- Tablet (lost) = Offense policy procedures
- Tablet (damaged) = Offense policy procedures
Be mindful that the expectation is to receive all devices and accessories from students and teachers. The full price of the tablet will not be enforced unless there is just cause (i.e. refusal to turn in).
*No charge for non-returned or damaged stylus, earbuds or case
Tablet Signed Out for Good
- Monday, May 23 -- 7th Grade & Shelton (C3 & C4), Currie (C3 & C4)
- Tuesday, May 24 -- 8th Grade & Currie (C1 & C2), Bentley (C1 & C2)
- Wednesday, May 26 -- ALL remaining devices (including teacher devices)
***SAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS, PICTURES, FILES TODAY!!!***
Teacher Tablets & Accessories Due: No later than May 26
ICAA (In case anyone asks...) :)
- New devices for teachers will be given out before you leave for the summer. A brief optional training will be available both face to face and online.
- Amplify call center will no longer take calls after this week. Use firstname.lastname@example.org for any troubleshooting issues.
- Canvas training will be offered over the summer. No stipend will be given.