May 3, 2021
Welcome BACK Pack!!!
Attention 8th Graders!
Hello Future Mustangs!!!
Dear Student and Parent/Guardian:
You are invited to attend a group counseling appointment with an ERHS Counselor to review a 4-year high school plan. During this meeting, you and your incoming 9th grade student will have the opportunity to gather information on post-secondary pathways, learn how to utilize California Colleges and review appropriate course placement for high school graduation including career technical education pathways offered at our school. We will also be providing you resources to help support your academic success and social emotional wellbeing.
Due to social distancing capacity our appointments will take place through Zoom. You can make your appointment by using Calendly. Beginning today, you will be able to book your appointment by using https://calendly.com. Appointment will begin May 2021 and go through the month of May. Please schedule your appointment as soon as possible as these appointments will fill up quickly. Please use the following link to make the appointment with us.
A-Bush & Puente: https://calendly.com/mrsanchez2021/incoming9th
Instructions are listed below:
- Review the appointment options listed and choose the date and time you would like.
- Please sign up using the link attached to your student's last name ONLY. Due to time constraints, we will not be able to meet with students outside of the designated alpha.
Thank you for your support!
ERHS COUNSELING DEPT
Attending Centennial High School??
Please visit our social media platforms for more information.
Twitter: @cen10cheer_songInstagram: @cen10cheer OR @cen10song OR @cen10stunt"
Save the Date!
iReady Diagnostic 3
You will be asked to bring your Chromebook daily to campus from May 17-28. You will be taking the iReady Diagnostic 3 on a rotating basis during this time. Make sure your device is charged! Don't have one?? Contact the front office to pick yours up today!
ARIS Hybrid Schedule
- Gates open 15 minutes prior to the bell! Be ready, but stay in your car until the gates are open to avoid crowds.
What do I need to do before coming to school??
- Do you have a fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher (with no fever reducer in past 24 hours)
- new onset of loss of taste or smell
- new, uncontrolled cough
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (not due to asthma)
- fatigue/muscle or body aches (not attributed to another condition)
- congestion/runny nose (not attributed to another condition)
- sore throat
- if you answered any of these with yes, pleas call the front office and do NOT come to school (951) 736-8241
2. Be sure device is charged and in backpack (backpacks are ok)
3.Remember your mask
4. Remember paper, pens/pencils, calculator
5. Bring your planner
6. Take a deep breath (or several) and know we are EXCITED about your return to school
Map of School-Traffic Flow!
Writing Boot Camp!
The first 30 students who sign up will attend intervention this coming week. If your student is one of the first 30 to sign up, then you will be notified with any details. If you have any questions, you can contact Mrs. Knox at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Sexton at email@example.com.
Teacher Shout Outs!
From Mrs. Sexton
Natalia G-Being an awesome participant
Jazlynn R-Staying after class and helping out another student
Jacob DLC-Awesome participation and kindness
Raven B-Being so polite and impressing Mr. Benor with your kindness!
Elijah C-Awesome participation!
Chika E-Being so polite and kind :)
Rylee D-Being awesome and so kind!
Sophie H-Showing kindess to all
Avery L-Kindness to all
Adeline R-Being super kind to all
Noah M-Great participation