Keeping Students Engaged in 2014
Resources for Teaching & Learning
It's so important to arm ourselves with strategies to keep our students enthusiastic and engaged as we return from the holiday break. I hope you find the following resources on literacy and passion-driven teaching helpful for your classroom this year!
- Check out a few of my mini-lessons on YouTube. Topics include: Determining Importance in Text, Making Inferences, and Asking Great Questions.
- My Literacy Wiki features resources for literacy in the content areas.
- Use this Wiki to explore resources for digital literacy and passion-driven learning and instruction.
- Watch teacher and leader Brian Crosby's TED Talk about passion in the classroom, and let it inspire the passionate teacher in YOU!
- Spark your leadership genius with The 5 C's of Passion-Driven Leadership.