Suicide Signs and Prevention
How to See and Prevent Suicide
Signs and Symptoms of Depression
Depression often leads to the thoughts/attempts to suicide. For some its hard to tell whether or not it is flowing through their mind. Here are some ways to tell.
- Loss of interest in activities one used to enjoy
- Decline in school performance, skipping class, or dropping out of activities
- Fatigue or lack of energy
How to Help
Sometimes the hotlines aren't enough, and they are trying to depend on you. Heres some ways to help.
- Encourage them to get help
- Provide assistance in what they need, make them feel like someone is there.
- Encourage Activity, persist but be gentle.
- But have realistic expectations of them. Depression is serious and not easy to pull out of.
It Gets Better (Suicide Prevention)
If you wish to help for research towards Depression, go to