February 18, 2020
Choir and Strikers Pictures
We will be taking ESE Choir and Striker pictures on Wednesday February 19th.
- Choir Attire: 2020 Choir shirt. (I'm not requiring jeans, because the photo will be from the waste up) Please make sure hair style does not cover the face. Girls: hair accessories are allowed, please choose white or black.
- Striker Attire: 2020 Striker shirt. (I'm not requiring jeans, because the photo will be from the waste up) Please make sure hair style does not cover the face. Girls: hair accessories are allowed, please choose white or black. I will provide sticks, and the kids will pose with a drum.
- Children that are in Strikers and Choir will need both of their shirts.
- Combs and brushes are allowed for final preparations. Students must have their own brush and comb.
- There is no fee for taking the photo.
- There will be information emailed, when it is available, about how to purchase photos.
- We need 4 volunteers to help with photos.
- Pulling students from class.
- Assisting the photographer.
- Assisting the students with looking their best, before the photo.
- Here is the link if you are able to volunteer.
Friday, February 28 is our 5th grade Manners Banquet. Fifth grade students will come to school in their finest attire and be treated to a wonderful meal served by our volunteers. Please remember that due to space limitations, only the volunteers serving are allowed to attend.
Due to the banquet, we will not be able to have any lunch visitors that day.
Science Fair Judges Needed
ESE participates in the Humble ISD Elementary Science Fair Volunteer Judges Exchange. You do not need previous Science Fair judging experience, as you will receive on-site before you begin judging. If you are interested in being a judge please use the link below to sign up today!
After our first deposit, the top 5 classes are:
Bentley - $101.44
Fruge - $85.57
Vaughn - $72.59
Reynolds - $62.73
Zorkic - $50.00
Location: Eagle Springs Elementary
Purpose: To help the Eagle Springs Elementary PTO purchase items for Eagle Springs Elementary
Rules: Each Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade and Applied Skills homeroom class in the school will create and decorate its own piggy bank. Donations start on February 14! PTO Board members will ONLY be on site to collect the money from students (coins, dollars or checks*) on February 14 (in the morning as well as before and after Friendship parties), on the morning of March 5 and at Open House. Credit card donations will be accepted at these times also. All other donations must be made online via the Eagle Springs Elementary PTO’s
website at https://eaglespringspto.membershiptoolkit.com/ under the Coin War tab. Students can donate to any homeroom’s piggy bank.
Prizes: The homeroom class with the largest bank balance at the close of Open House on March 5, 2020 gets to see the teacher (or an alternate) ‘kiss’ a pig! Additionally, the homeroom class with the most creatively decorated piggy bank (based on judging that is scheduled to take place on February 14, 2020) wins a pizza party. Winners will be announced on March 6, 2020.
Please email questions to the Eagle Springs Elementary PTO Board at email@example.com.
*Make checks payable to ESE PTO in blue or black ink only, please.
April 7th - Kindergarten
April 14th 1st grade
April 21st - 2nd grade
April 28th - 3rd grade
May 5th - 4th grade
May 19th - Choir and Strikers Concert
May 26th - 5th grade
Kindergarten Round Up
Mark your calendars and tell your friends.....Kindergarten Round Up will be Thursday, April 16 at 6:00pm. Join us to learn about all of the policies and procedures to register your child for Kindergarten. Students must be 5 on or before September 1, 2020 to start school in the fall.
PreK registration information can be found on the HumbleISD website beginning in April. All registration for PreK is handled through the Early Childhood department.
Google Sign-In from Home
Box Tops for Education
Eagle Shout Out
Visit the PTO website for Spirit Shop items, membership dues, party fund, volunteer opportunities and more!