Jackson Monday Memo
-Mrs. Stout for checking inventory of all her scholastic books and sharing that the lists didn't match! Good catch!
-Ms. Rodriguez for a welcoming and positive classroom environment.
-Hooray for Mrs. Linger and her husband for bringing in Panera Bread Bagels! What a delicious Friday treat!
-Hooray for Nurse Adams who also made Friday extra delicious with DONUTS! Thank you for sharing!
-Ms. Rayburn for making class shirts for her whole class! Her kids loved it!
-Shout out to Mrs. Jackson for being the best first grade mentor EVER! (From: Renuae)
-Shout out to Ms. Tapia for being so awesome! ( From: Hemphill)
-Thanks to Ms. Tapia for finding a microphone for my class. It will definitely save my voice! Thanks Gemma!
-Shout out to Mrs. Hurd for helping with 5th grade "detention" when needed! So HELPFUL!
-Shout out to Mrs. Robbins!!! She organized her green folders so well! Huge time saver when the person before you organizes everything!
-"Me Want Food" box from Ms. Hixson is really motivating her kids to bring food to feed Cookie Monster! Way to go, Hixson!
Week at a Glance
-Rise and Shine - "Empathy" - Mrs. Hill's Class
-Performance Task Math Benchmark (copies will be in the Data Room on Monday) Window Monday- Thursday. Please score and complete the Classroom level recording sheet and Grade level data recording sheet. Turn in classroom and grade level data sheets to Mrs. Cardenas by Friday. Keep the actual tests in a file for your records.
-Sign up for Intercession Professional Development
-Recycle Day! Friday! Please start bringing in your items and adding them pile in the NE side of the Little Gym. Clean out your classroom, home, toy-boxes, garage, etc.
-Binders are in the Data Room for student to use as STUDENT READING BINDERS! They are in boxes under the big whiteboard calendar. Please come get what you need for your students.
-Food Drive Wed. Sept 28 - Wed. Oct 7 - (we are extending it to FRIDAY)
- Faculty Meeting 3:30 (Core Classroom Teachers Only)
- Jackson Board of Directors Meeting 6-7 PM
- Math Benchmark window opens (paper/pencil test)
-Fire Drill @ 2:30 - 2:45
-Math Benchmark window continues
- Lexia Training in Data Room. Please bring your Laptops!
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade 9:15 - 10:45
3rd - 6th Grade 1:00 - 2:30
- Food Drive continues
- Math Benchmark window continues
- Food Drive continues
- Math Benchmark Final Day!
- Food Drive Final Day!
- Math Benchmark (turn in Data Sheets to Cardenas)
- 9:00 3rd grade dictionaries delivered
- STAR Test Rewards - Access schedule on google drive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJ6WKLaILRMe9venPIdQg7VnT7wUD80WDjAnbcUd1tI/edit?ts=57dfcfa2
- Recycle Day Event 1-3 PM
- Please bring your updated PLC DATA BINDER to the PLC the week after Fall Break. October 27, 2016.
- Please bring your student’s updated DATA GOAL SHEETS to PLC the week after Fall Break. October 27, 2016. We want to see how they are tracking! Just in case you haven’t started…. you can access their goal sheets here: https://drive.google.com/a/okcps.org/file/d/0Bzx859M_VNCaYjRvbDkwazY0R00/view?usp=sharing
- Happy Fall Break!