News from Fourth Grade
October 17 - October 21
- 30 minutes of reading a night recorded on Home Reading Log
- Math problems on the back of the Home Reading Log
- 15 minutes of math facts practice (IXL, TenMarks Jam Session, Xtramath, Flashcards)
* Students can work on their "Emoji Math Challenge" at home, but need to remember to to bring it back to school everyday. *
IXL Lesson Suggestions:
- Fact Practice - Fourth Grade B.1, C.1, D.1, E.1, F.1
- Multi-digit multiplication - Fourth Grade D. 5, D. 6, D.15
Fact Practice: Math Trainer http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/math-trainer-multiply.html
Area Model for Multiplication: Amoeba Multiplication Gamehttp://downloads.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/maths/ma12pape/game/ma12pape-game-written-multiplication/multiplication.swf
Red Ribbon Week
October 24-October 28
- Students are encouraged to wear mismatching clothes to school.
- Students are encouraged to wear Patriotic or Red/White/Blue clothing to school.
- Students are encouraged to wear tie dyed clothing to school.
- Students are encouraged to wear neon or bright colored clothing to school.
- Students are encouraged to wear as much RED clothing and/or Goodrich spirit wear as possible.
- Spirit Wear order form due Monday, October 24th
- Red Ribbon Week - October 24-October 28
- Book Fair - October 26-October 28
- End of 1st Quarter - Friday, October 28th
- PTO Monster Mash - Friday, October 28th 6-8pm
- NO SCHOOL - Monday, October 31st ( Teacher Institute)
- Please remember that students are no longer allowed to bring in birthday treats. However, they may bring in a non-food item to share with their classmates on their birthday. There are 25 students in our class.