Jodi Salata's Weekly Schedule
week of April 11, 2016
Week 3 of PARCC begins~
We are moving along smoothly and I want to thank our support staff for stepping up to help in many ways...
Alyssa and Jenny: thank you for arranging your schedules to assist in testing our students. Your flexibility is appreciated!
Lori and Michelle: thank you for being flexible with your space as well! You never flinch when I ask to use your room...you have helped make the process smooth!
To all staff: thank you for continuing to keep your students as quiet as possible. It has been nice testing in a quiet building!
Everyone has stepped up nicely to make this PARCC month as smooth as possible!
My week ahead...
- IEP 8:00am (Tackes)
- IEP placement meeting 9:00am (Tackes)
- IEP placement meeting 9:30 (Fowler)
- IEP 10:00 (Oliveri)
- 3 sessions of PARCC today (see schedule) *subject to change, please check daily!
Tuesday: GNHS to Powers to GNHS
- FIE/IEP 8:00am (Rosell)
- 2 sessions of PARCC today (see schedule) *subject to change, please check daily!
- 3:00 volleyball practice at GNHS: taking on the HS students!!!
- 8:00 Tackes team meeting (was originally Tuesday)
- 3:15 Powers Staff Meeting
- PARCC sessions (see schedule) *subject to change, please check daily!
Thursday: Powers to SEDOL
- Early Dismissal
- AM PARCC sessions (see schedule) *subject to change, please check daily!
- 1:00 Para Training
- 3:00 Itinerant Meeting at SEDOL