Natural Hazards Awareness Tour
6th Grade Science Digital Learning
Students will research natural hazards to develop a tour of their favorite band raising funds and awareness for disaster relief and preparedness.
- Students will create a Google Slides presentation for a fundraising tour for their favorite band to raise awareness and funding for natural disaster relief.
- Students will create a Google My Maps showing multiple tour stops relevant to high risk natural hazard areas.
Students will be using Google Slides to create a presentation for a fundraising tour for their favorite band to raise awareness and funding for natural disaster relief. Google Slides will allow for collaboration among group members, online or offline editing and presenting, access from any device, and simple and easy publishing and sharing.
- Students will work in groups of 4.
- Each student will have access to a Chromebook in the classroom and the option to use any device they choose from outside the classroom.
- Students will collaborate face to face and online in and outside the classroom.