Week ending October 9, 2015
Happy Birthday to YOU!
October 13 - Nursey
Candy/Toy/Gum/Classroom Rewards Policy Addition
Dates to Note...
- PTA Board Meeting, 6:30 PM
- KC Club Meeting, 2:30 to 3:30 PM
- 1st Grade Field Trip to Dallas Children's Theater
- Community Shot Clinic, 5 to 7 PM
- Wylie Way: Unity Day
- PTA General Session, 6:00 PM
- Austin Field Trip Meeting, 6:30 PM
- 4th Grade Musical, 7:00 PM
- 4th Grade Musical for student body, 7:30 AM
Teachers are expected to be in the cafeteria at 7:22 AM to monitor their students.
Students: Before School and After School
If you have an after school tutoring group, UIL group, et cetera, these students may not be left unattended. Please have the team member who is the "floater" monitor these students until your duty is over. If you do not have this position on your team, please have students sit in the gym with car riders until your duty is complete.
This does not include teacher children. The plan we have in place seems to be working well.
Thank you for helping us ensure that students are monitored at all times.
This week I wanted to share another article that I felt was SUPER informative. It covers current research on ADHD and touches on how it affects our students. I've underlined some parts again.
We would love to organize and pick up (or have food delivered) each quarter. So, now for the important question: where should we order from?
Tell me here.