Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
Harassment, A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented.
Bystander, A person who is present at an event or incident but does not take part.
Branding Yourself Positively.
2. The fewer words you use, the more accurate your search will be. Every time you add a new word to the mix, you limit your results.
3. Double quotes around a set of words tells Google to consider the exact words in that exact order without any change.
2. fair use, The ability to use small amount of copyrighted work. EX. schoolwork
3. License, A clear way to define the copyright of your creative work so people know how it can be used.
A clear way to define the copyright of your creative work so people know how it can be used.
"What Not To Do"
2. open spam and clik on a link.
3. going on sites that are not Https.