Learning Proper Typing
The way to sit when typing
1. Sit up tall- When sitting at a computer you want to have your back straight. You do not want to sit leaning over the keyboard because it can be uncomfortable and make yor back hurt.
2. You Want to also keep your feet on the floor that all times. You don't want to pick up your feet or put one in front of the other. You want to keep your feet in front of you and flat on the floor.
3. You want to keep the keyboard right in font of you all the time. You don't want to move the keyboard off to the side because it makes it harder to type.
Just Keep Practicing
1. Learning the keyboard is a big thing then it comes to typing. you need to know where to put your hands.
2. You also can do typing test to help with your speed when it comes to typing.
3. Quizzing yourself every now and then will help you learn to type without looking at the keyboard.