SOL Retreats March 8th Women's Day
Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness
1st Annual International Women's Day Retreat
- Deepen your practice in the Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga traditions.
- Practice deep relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Learn Ayurvedic nutrition and recipes.
- Connect with a community of women to welcome the coming of Spring.
- Sit back, press pause on your life, and rejuvenate your nervous system.
Space is Limited! Contact email@example.com to reserve your spot!
Includes two 75 minute yoga classes, organic/vegan/gluten-free snacks and smoothies, traditional tea ceremony, and a gift from our hearts to yours.
Please bring your own yoga mat, meditation cushion, and/or blanket, and anything else that makes you feel comfortable and warm inside!
We look forward to celebrating with you!
10:30 - 11:45 Power Vinyasa Flow (led by Anya Litvinova)
11:45 - 12:30 Tea Ceremony and Vegan Snacks (Shake Preparation)
12:30 - 1:45 Ayurvedic Lecture (Nutrition/Doshas)
2:00 - 3:30 Hatha Yoga (led by Elana Morgulis)
3:30 - 4:30 Meditation/Lecture4:30 -5:00 Closing Circle, seated meditation.