Get Google Certified
- Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
- Increase Efficiency and Save Time
- Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
You can also follow their devices training modules for Android tablets and Chromebooks.
This training gives an awesome overview at your own speed, and best of all, it's FREE! If you want to take the test for certification, there is a small testing fee of $15-20, depending on the level.
A great Chrome extension that's FREE! It's a simple way to capture and record your computer screen to make how-to videos. Download from the Chrome Web Store.
CraftyCursor highlights the cursor when enabled so that you can easily show someone through a screencast, etc. It also shows you what keys are pressed, such as escape, control, or alt.
Canva allows you to make infographics and graphics for social media such as Twitter and Facebook. It has predefined sizes as well as custom. Canva is an easy way to make great looking graphics.
Google Voice is a service that provides call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging.
- It's perfect for educators because you can give out this number to your students and parents without compromising your personal phone number. Like most Google products, it is free. It gives you one number for all of your phones, and it tied to you rather than a device or a location.
- You can send text messages straight from your browser. You can opt to receive a transcribed voicemail via email rather than having to listen to it. You can screen calls and customize the caller experience with personalized greetings.
- It's easy to block unwanted callers as well as make conference calls.
- You just need a Google account and a touchtone phone with a US number and a computer with internet access. You can optionally download the Google Voice app on your Android or iOS device.