"The Most Essential Nutrient"
Water to me is the most essential nutrient because water should and is a part of your everyday life. It may not have specific "jobs" but overall i think it is the mother of all the other nutrients. Water is at the center of life. Without water you couldn't live after 3-5 days; we're talking about life or death. Without water you couldn't transport vitamins and minerals like you should. It also transports oxygen and nutrients to cells which if you didn't know make up our body. Water is the healthiest thing you can drink. It can save your life.
- Makes up 55-75% of your weight
- Transports vitamins and minerals
- Cell life
- Removes waste products
- Regulates your body temperature
- Effective lubricant around joints
- Shock absorber for eyes, brain, spinal cord and even for the foetus through amniotic fluid.
- Protects body organs and tissues
Foods that are high in water: