Student Services Center
Pentucket Regional Middle High School
Welcome to Student Services
Included in this Newsletter
Cap and Gown/ Diploma Name Verification
Postsecondary Exploration Fair in October
Employment- Important information from the Attorney General's Office
Post Secondary Planning resources
Middle School Student Services Resource Site
Grades 7 & 8
Resource for Caregivers
Please check the Student Services Resources webpage regularly for updates and helpful information. We look forward to sharing relevant and useful information with you throughout the school year to support you and our students!
Grades 11 & 12
Postsecondary Exploration Fair
College Board- Services for Students with Disabilities
Diploma/ Cap and Gown Information
Do you have questions about financial aid?
- The MEFA Understanding the FAFSA webinar for families walks through the application page by page, and includes general tips and helpful resources.
- The virtual FAFSA Festival provides families with one-on-one assistance with completing the application.
- FAFSA Day Massachusetts is offering virtual events from November to February that allow families to meet with a financial aid expert and get FAFSA help.
- The family webinar, What to Know about the CSS Profile, gives guidance specific to the application required by roughly 200 colleges and universities
- Reporting Income on Financial Aid Applications and Defining Assets on Financial Aid Applications help students and families answer questions on the FAFSA and CSS Profile accurately.
MEFA also has a very helpful blog with posts dedicated to the details of the application process.
Please contact your students counselor to schedule a time to meet.
Meetings can be scheduled in-person or virtual.
Planning Ahead- Important Dates for 2023/2024
October 3, 2023- Post-Secondary Exploration Fair (grades 11 and 12)October 7, 2023- SAT Test date, PRMHS (grades 11 and 12)
October 3, 2023- Post-Secondary Exploration Fair (grades 11 and 12)
October 14, 2023- PSAT test date, PRMHS (grades 10 and 11)
October 17, 2023- Post-Secondary Exploration Fair (grades 11 and 12)
Employment- Know your rights
We encourage you to have conversations with your student about workplace safety and employee rights. Please see the documents below for important information from Attorney General's Office regarding laws that are designed to protect young workers.
Child Labor Letter to Caregivers (English)
Child Labor Letter to Caregivers (Spanish)
Child Labor Letter to Caregivers (Portuguese)
Meet the PRMHS Student Services Staff
Abigail Azzarito, M.Ed., Ed.S.
Miss Azzarito works with students and families in grades 7-12.
B.A., Psychology, Fisher College
M.Ed., School Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Boston
Ed.S., School Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Boston
Melissa McElaney, M.Ed.
Administrative Special Education Coordinator, 7-12
Special Education Department Chair, 7-12
Mrs. McElaney works with students and families in grades 7-12.
B.A., Government & Legal Studies, Bowdoin College
M.Ed., Moderate Special Needs 5-12, Lesley University
Janna Millard, M.Ed., CAGS
Guidance Department Chair, 7-12
School CounselorMrs. Millard works with students and families in grades 7-12.
B.A., English Communications, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
M.Ed., School Counseling, Cambridge College
CAGS, Educational Leadership, Salem State University
Stephanie Sundquist, M.Ed., Ed.S, NCSP
Mrs. Sundquist works with students and families in grades 7-12.
B.A., Psychology & Education, University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
M. Ed., School Psychology, University of Massachusetts Boston
Ed.S, School Psychology, University of Massachusetts Boston