Warrior Staff Update
September 8, 2019
In an effort to streamline communication and limit confusion and surprises we will start a Sunday afternoon update. This will include upcoming events and deadlines and a little sunshine to kick off our week. If you have something you want to include let me know. Thank you for everything that you do to make Whiteside the absolute best place to work! Have a great week!
Monday- Sept. 9
- Red Apple Kickoff- (cafeteria) K-2nd...2:00-2:30 / 3rd-5th....2:30-3:00
- ALL PROCEEDS FROM RED APPLE GO TO NEW CARPET IN REMAINING HALLWAYS!!
- 2nd-5th Math Vertical Team Meeting- (Stephen's room) 3:30-4:30
Tuesday- Sept. 10
- Lockdown Drill- 9:00 (Locks, Lights, Out of Sight)
- 2nd- 5th ELAR Vertical Team Meeting- (Ward's room) 3:30-4:30
Wednesday- Sept. 11
- 2nd grade CogAT screener- 7:55
- After School ELAR training available...Register in Eduphoria:
Tell Me Something Good! Exploring the New TEKS Guide K-5
Laying the Foundation in 4-5
Teaching with Text Sets-Exploring Our New F&R IRAs for K-1
Teaching with Text Sets-Exploring Our New F&R IRAs for 2-3
Thursday- Sept. 12
- PLC- Campus Accountability Report
Monday- Sept. 16
- Content Focus Sessions- Student Holiday
Tuesday- Sept. 17
The pom squad and drumline from CHS will be here to help us celebrate our 4th and 5th graders and their STAAR performance. We will line the halls to cheer and celebrate our 4th and 5th graders.
Library 3:30-4:00"A" Celebration with Dr. Rollo, cabinet, and board members and treats from Bahama Bucks!