World in Ruins
World War 1
How can you be so ready to die, in order for your name to be immortalized? What is celebrated in death? When in war a death occurs, nothing but blood and death is left behind. BEcause of the jingoism in the war, sons and daughters will have to grow up with no fathers, and mothers with no husbands. Your country will have to deal with the fact that millions gave up their lives and future for the simple honor of death.
Nothing is lonelier than death, as your countries leaders sit back and receive gold, you are out giving up your life; death is seen as a better gift than gold. Hope for serene in death, but only horror and blood is received.
- New technology of killing power created new ways of fighting, and there was no real defense against it.
- War on Europe focused on slaughter
- People died in 10,000s everyday and the war went no where
- Civilians were attacked as well as a fighting tactic
- Millions of people were sacrificed.
- A total of about 10 million deaths and 20 million casualties