Worthington Schools' District Newsletter
Get ready for the school year:
- New Middle Schools & Grade Configuration: For the 2021-22 school year, Worthington will be opening our expanded and renovated middle schools. All 6th - 8th grade students will be attending KMS, McCord, Perry, Worthingway or Phoenix. These middle school attendance maps will show you boundaries for each of the schools. Elementary buildings will house students from Kindergarten - 5th grade.
- Feeder Patterns: This year will also begin our plan to balance enrollment at our high schools, as students that went to Slate Hill Elementary will attend Worthington Kilbourne High School, as you can see in these high school attendance area maps. If you have questions about which middle schools our elementaries are feeding into, you can learn more with this map.
- Contact Information: You should always review your emergency contact information before the start of each school year. Just follow these instructions (en español) to provide up-to-date emergency data information for your family. If you have any problems logging in, you can use the password recovery link.
- Student Computers: Another new initiative for Worthington Schools will be the assigning of computers so that each student has their own Chromebook. Secondary students will receive them during schedule pickup days. Elementary students will be assigned computers at their school building.
- Immunization Reminder: The State of Ohio requires all 7th graders provide proof of Tdap and MCV4 (Menactra/Meningitis). All 12th grade students are required to have a second dose of the MCV2 or one dose given after the age of 16. Please provide proof of these vaccines to your school nurse or school office prior to the beginning of the start of the school year.
- COVID Guidelines: On Thursday, August 5th, the following message was sent to Worthington families outlining our masking protocols to start the 2021-2022 school year. Visit the COVID-19 reporting page to get additional information.
First Day Of School
Wednesday, August 18:
First day for grades 1-9, All Linworth HS students
Thursday, August 19:
First day for grades 10-12 at Thomas Worthington & Worthington Kilbourne HS
Tuesday, August 31 - Thursday, September 2:
First Days at Sutter Park Preschool
Kindergarten students will have a staggered start to the school year. Families will receive information from their building about when their first day will be.
- 2021-2022 Back To School page (supply lists & handbooks)
- Worthington Parent Portal - Password Recovery Link
- District Calendar for 2021-22
- MyPaymentsPlus - School Fees Account
- FinalForms - Forms for extra-curricular activies (sports, band, etc.)
- Online Directory - Search for employees across the school district