iMiddle Family and Community News
Back to school Night is September 21st
Back to School Night -Wednesday-9/21 6:00-7:45
You will be following your child' schedule and will hear important information from all of your child's teachers regarding the curriculum, homework and expectations.
We will have food vendors starting at 5:15 on campus- taco plates and ice cream for sale.
Parents will also receive your parent portal PIN for logging in (6th grade & new parents only) to check your child's grades online. Please remember to get a copy of your child's schedule BEFORE coming to school Wednesday night. If your child is coming along, they will not be permitted in the classrooms during the presentations. Students will be asked to sit in the Library or on the tables in the lunch arbor. The Library will be open and staffed for your children to complete homework if needed. Unsupervised children will not be permitted. Our bells will ring every 10 min, following periods 1-7 starting at 6:00 PM sharp and you will have aprox. 10 min in each class.
Please visit our Parent Foundation, English Learner Advisory Committee and other informational tables by the Counseling Center at Back to School Night.
iMiddle Announces Global Partnership with China!
Chrome books & Yoga tablets
* Please note that we will allow your child to provide their own case for their laptop but it must be protective. The case must be checked in if your child is using their own.
Please assist us with reminding your child the following:
- Devices are for school use
- Devices must come to school charged every day
- Never share passwords or log in info with friends
- Report a damage or non-functioning device right away