Single fathers in the 21st century
Work & Pay
- Although men claim more money than women, men will struggle more to provide for their children than most women.
- Men make twice as much money than woman, but yet still struggle to provide for his/their kids.
- Most men make at least 32,000 dollars a year.
Relationships with their kids
- Many fathers don't know how to communicate with their children, so most children end up having anxiety and are left feeling alone emotionally.
- Dads struggle with their girls, and how to do there hair etc.
- Single father percentages are so close to catching up with 80.6% of single mothers
- 60% of fathers did not visit their children for over a year.
- 26% of the worlds fathers lack diplomas