Tech Tip Tuesday
Organizing Google Drive to Use with Students
Have you ever wanted...
- an easy way to organize google drive folders for each of your classes?
- a quick way to assign google docs to your students?
- a sure-fire way to make sure students choose the correct share settings and name their document correctly?
- a way to take back editing rights from students after the due date?
- an easy way to send grades and feedback to students using google docs?
Click on this link to learn more about the two Google Scripts - gClassFolders and Doctopus. Watch the tutorials on how to export your class list from Infinite Campus, Set up Class and Student Folders, and Send out Documents to students.
Want help setting this up?
Monday, Sep. 9th 2013 at 3:30-4:15pm
Room S2, Carlmont High School, Belmont, CA
Come to my room next week and I will walk you through setting this up and sending out your first google doc to your students. It should only take 30 minutes. Bring a laptop.