How To Prevent the Flu
By: McKenzie, Marie, Spencer, and Nya
Key Steps to Staying Healthy
- Wash your hands after you sneeze and eat
- Don't share things with other when you have with a contagious disease
- Drink lots of water, juice, hot drinks, and soup
- Get a lot of rest when you are sick
- Avoid touching your mouth,nose, and eyes
- Cover Your mouth and nose
- Practice other good health habits
By getting a flu shot you can prevent getting the flu.
This is a picture of the flu virus. As you can see the Flu virus has tiny little particles that stick out.
Sneezing is a way that you can pass the flu to other people.
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Sore Throat
- Body Aches
WASH YOUR HANDS!
- Brittanica Image Quest