Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020
Theme 1, Week 1, Day 2
8:05-8:10 Transition to Carpet
8:10-8:15 Greeting Circle
8:15-8:35 Circle Time
Wish You Well
Calming Strategy STAR
Teaching Classroom Rules
Routines to Work On
2. Washing hands
3. Coughing and sneezing into your elbow
4. Walking in a line
5. Staying in your space (6 ft. apart)
6. Sitting Criss Cross on the floor
7. Sitting in a chair with feet in front of you
1. Turn on water
2. Wet hands
3. Add soap
4. Make bubbles on top palms, between fingers, and wrist
6. Take on towel
7. Use towel to turn off faucet
8. Toss towel in the trash
Discuss that germs make people sick.
9:00-9:45 Small Groups/Centers
- Name puzzle
Switch at 9:20
9:50-10:00 Interactive Activity
10:00-10:15 Restroom/ Line up for Recess
10:30-11:00 Outdoor Learning
Dog and Bone
Duck, Duck, Goose
Drop the Handkerchief
11:30-12:00 Brush Teeth/Restroom/Story online
1:45-1:55 Restroom/Water Break
1:55-2:10 Read a Loud
Read the Book This Way to Pre-K!
- Talk about what an author does(writes the words), what the illustrator does(draw the pictures), point to the title(name of the book).
- Stop occasionally while reading to ask your child if they remember what happens next.
- Introduce the vocabulary word: Respect- being courteous to others. Give examples of being courteous.