The civil war
By: Aaron Harrel
About the civil war
- The civil war was the bloodiest war of all.
- Fort Sumter got defeated by the southern people.
- The 10th Amendment says that all states can have their own laws, just they can’t go against federal law.
- Abe made the Emancipation proclamation to free all slaves held in confederate states.
- People would have picnics and watch the war go on.
Life of the people who were in the civil war
The life of the people were very sad and dreadful. A lot of families lost their dads/husbands.
The men had to work all day and hide. A lot of them were killed.