It's your birthday!
Created by: Torin Lackmann
Celebraties Born on May 2nd
- Dwayne Johnson-Actor featured in Fast and Furious 6, born in 1972.
- Princess Charolette-Royal baby in England, born in 2015
- Kyle Busch-youngest race winner in NASCAR's six-decade history of cup racing, born in 1985
- Chen Yan-Olympic swimmer representing China in the 1996 Olympics, born 1979
- Ellie Kemper-Ellie Kemper is known for starring in numerous films and TV shows including The Office, 21 Jump street, and Bridesmaids. She was born on May 2nd, 1980 and is from an Italian descent.
Torin Lackmann's Birthday
Friday, May 2nd 2003 at 4:45pm
1200 Pleasant Street
Des Moines, IA
Official birth date of Torin Lackmann
Amazing/Important things that happened on May 2nd
- A devastating tornado swept through Morgantown, West Virginia with a path roughly a quarter mile wide-(1929)
- Pakistan 2011 Barack Obama announced that Osama Bin Laden had been found and killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan. This was the death of the man believed to be responsible for the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks-(2011)
- Adolf Hitler banned trade unions in Geremany-(1933)
- It is reported that a small galaxy was detected 12.3 billion light years away, about 94% of the distance back to the Big Bang-(1998)
- US jobless report gets reported at 6% an eight year high-(2003)
Instering things that take place in May
- Emerald the birthstone of May represents love and success.
- Memorial day- this is a day of remembrance for all of the people who have served our country taking place on the last Monday of May.
- May is also National Bike Month-National Bike Month is a chance to show off the benefits of biking and encourages more people to give it a try.
- May Day is a festival that celebrates the arrival of spring on May 1st
- The Zodiac signs of may are the Taurus and Gemini. Taurus will follow the leader in most things while Gemini's will never stop and love to talk.
Facts about 2003
- Finding Nemo and Elf made the top 10 list for the best movies.
- A major severe weather outbreak spawned 393 tornados in a week across the U.S.
- Lance Armstrong won his 5th Tour De France
- American's renamed "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" to protest France's stand on Iraq.
- A 104 degree heat wave killed approximately 5,000 people in France.
- Memorial Day weekend Birthday-It remember on my 11th birthday a few friends and I went to St. Louis. Where we went to the St. Louis City Museum and Six Flags amusement park and stayed in a bi-level hotel room.
- Birthday with friends at the City Museum-For my 11th birthday party some friends and I went to the City Museum together. It was really, really fun because it have hundreds of slides, structures, and interactive things to do. You could even go on a double-Decker Ferris Wheel on the roof!
- Mall Scavenger hunt-For my 12th birthday party some friends and I went to the mall to watch Pitch Perfect 2 and do a scavenger hunt around the mall. Little did we know you have to get your scavenger hunts approved before doing them. So this resulted in my friend and I getting pulled questioned by the mall security, and having to take a pause in the hunt to get it approved.