Paul Cuffee Lower School
Marisa Colucci - ELL Teacher
We are currently servicing 54 ELLs at the Lower school.
- 9/54 students are at the Entering level
- 7/54 students are at the Beginning level
- 14/54 students are at the Developing level
- 5/54 students are at the Expanding level
- 10/54 students are Monitors (9/10 1st yr. and 1/10 2nd yr.)
The Paul Cuffee Lower School has one full time ELL Teacher and a .6 ELL Teacher
Student Hot Picks
I am currently servicing 16 students and monitoring 10 students throughout grades 2-5. My caseload ranges from students at the Entering level (3), Beginning (6), Developing (4), Expanding (3) and Monitors(10).
Our goal is to push-in to grade level classrooms and support our ELLs with the daily curriculum. We also provide small group instructions in a pull-out model.