why you should be the president
You get to live in the white house and make any changes that you want to it.
A secret camp where the president can go to get away from it all for the weekend and just relax.
You get 400,000 a year while in office and a great severance package.
2. Issue treaty's for war and trade. (legislative)
3. He can veto a bill if he doesn't like it. (legislative)
4. make executive orders. (executive)
5. fill open seats in the court. (judicial)
6. Appoint his own cabinet he wants to work with. (executive)
7. He is granted executive privilege. (executive)
8. mange the budget of the U.S. (judicial)
9. Issue pardons in cases he sees fit. (judicial)
10. Power to declare war on a nation. (executive)
The most important power in my opinion is the power of commander and chief to the armed forces because it is very important to know what you are doing to command a whole army.
Leadership traits important for the job
2. Be a amazing leader- You are in charge of an entire country so you have to know how to lead in every circumstance.
3. Resolve conflicts- a lot of conflicts will arise when you are president you have to know how to deal with them in the best way possible.
4. Set goals- You have to set goals for your cabinet and administration.
5. team- as the president you must be able to select a team that will work best with you and get things done.
Roles of the President
2. Commander and chief- Commands the armed forces, military leaders take his orders.
3. Chief executive- Has power to administer laws of the nation.
4. Chief of state- Represent the U.S. in public events mainly symbolic role.
5. Chief diplomat- Interacting with other nations leaders like developing polices.
6. Chief legislature- Voice your ideas and options to congress while they draft legislation.
I would use my role of chief diplomat to meet with other nations leaders to get them involved in fighting this evil group. I would use my role of chief legislature to voice my ideas to congress and hopefully get them on my side. I would also use my power of leader of the party to get other people in my party elected so they are on my side and help me get my bills passed.