Justice, Empowerment, Hope
It's ramping up!
Only 5 more school days for the year 12's, but my oh my they are an event filled 5 days! Some have begun their exams already (Larsa and Valentina amongst them), others are finalising outcomes so they can successfully pass, others are... well... doing neither.
This Romemo is in lieu of having our meeting this morning (thank you John Corrigon... can I have that half hour back please?), and contains some important info! No seriously...
Romero Lolly Shop!!!
SO, we will be running a lolly shop for 6 days (one day allocated to each PC group). You will need to select two students to help you.
This will be run in outside of building B, beginning Monday 28th October and running for 6 days. The day you run it will be based on first in best dressed. Available dates are:
28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st, 6th.
Email me to secure your date. I will head to the lolly shop to purchase things to be sold, and organise a money box full of change.
Year 12 Final Assembly
Thursday, Oct. 17th 2013 at 9:15am
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest
Washington, D.C., DC
1) Movement of Romero PC's to the Stadium will take place at 9:15.
2) Year 12's are to remain outside the stadium together with me, and will be entering and sitting with me away from the rest of Romero House (Up the front! WOOHOO!)
3) Could all staff please ensure that Romero students sit together, in the appropriate part of the stadium and behave accordingly.
4) Dress code is formal for all students, with year 12's restricted to Winter Uniform.
5) Please find out about the change of times / lesson order for the day, as this will directly effect your teaching.
Romero House Assembly
Monday, Oct. 21st 2013 at 9-9:15am
5 Avenue Anatole France
Please note that P1 classes will be shortened across the school to allow for this assembly.