Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston
- She & Her Family Spent 3 Years In An Internment Camp.
- She Lived In Southern California Until 1942. (Then Forcely Taken To Manzanar)
- She Was Born In IngleWood California.
How Did Jeanne Become Inspired To Write ?
- What Inspired Her To Write Was Her Experiences At The Japanese Camp She Was In .
- Japanese Americans Who Were Imprisoned During World War II .
How Successful Was This Author During Her LifeTime?
- She Attended San Jose St. College.
- She Studied Sociology.
- She Studied Journalism.
Why Is This Author Considered Influencial ?
- Because She Influenced Young People During the War.
Identify 5 Characteristics of This Author. . . . .
- Black Hair.
- Nice Smile.