November 17, 2014
November 25th - All Bonus and Remediation Items Submitted
November 21st - December 2nd - Prepare for Final Exam
December 2nd - Last day to turn in late assignments for the Nov 21st Benchmark
December 3rd - Final Exam
December 4th - Download an course items you need for Milestone EOC Review
December 5th - Semester ends
December 12th - Grades Released
Grades are Updated
Checklist for Module 8 Personal Finance - Choices and Decisions
Georgia Milestones EOC
Georgia Milestones End of Course assessments (formerly known as End of Course Tests or EOCTs) are required by the state of Georgia. For the FY14-15 school year, public school students enrolled in these courses are required to take the EOC assessments to meet the graduation requirement but the grade will NOT count as part of students’ final course average. All students enrolled in the Georgia Milestone EOC courses are required to take a GAVS final exam in addition to the EOC assessments. The final exam will count 20% of students’ final course average. Final exams for Economics are taken on line on Dec. 3rd. If you are a public school student see your facilitator about when you are taking the required Milestone EOC.
- Once the exam opens it must be completed in the time allotted for your course. *Check your specific course for details.
- There are NO extensions. There are NO exemptions.
- Be sure that you complete your exams using a trusty computer with a trusty connection – NO EXCUSES!!! Final exams will not be reset.
- You need to make sure you have the latest Java version and latest browser version, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
- Prepare now so you do not run into issues.