"Fair is foul Times"
· William Shakespeare - English poet, playwright and actor. Born: April 26, 1564, Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom. Died on April 23, 1616. Born on April 26, 1564. Died on April 23, 1616.
· Don’t let greed or ambition control your life
· Macbeth finds some witches who tell him that he will be king. He decides to make it happen and kills the current king. He then kills his best friend, since the witches told them the friend's children would be kings. At this point he’s a bit on the evil side and ends up being taken down when he goes over the line and massacres a guy's family.
Macbeth gets what he deserves. He lets his wife get him caught up in dreams of power and glory. Then, on the other hand, he starts being just plain evil. So who knows? Just work it out for yourself.
· I would recommend this play to anybody who takes interest in Shakespeare’s work or anybody who enjoys plays.
Catching Up with William
- Where does your inspiration come from William?
- In Macbeth what key event did you personally feel the audience found most horrifying?
- Which comes first, in your writing? The character's story or the idea for the novel?
- What sparked the idea for creating such a devious character as Macbeth?
- Is there any message you can send to all the inspiring authors in the world that looks upon your stories as motivation?
I feel as if I’m losing my mind, I keep seeing blood on my hands but it’s only when I wake up and after about 3 minutes it goes away. I’m so confused and scared, what should I do…
Dear Lady MacBeth,
For your inconvenience I would recommend that you either go to the doctor and make sure you aren’t colorblind, or go to church and get baptized because the Devil is obviously sending you signs that he’s ready to welcome you in his home. But I would highly recommend that you get your eyes checked out first because it seems like your vision is horrible.