May 23, 2016
WEEK AT A GLANCE
6:30-7:30pm: 4th-5th Grade Transition Parent Meeting
8:00-10:30am: Curriculum Director's Meeting/Barber
3:00pm: AdStaff Meeting/Barber/Mishler
6:30pm: School Board Meeting
8:00-11:00am: CPI Training/K. Smith/M. Crawford in Multi-Purpose Room
7:45am: 5th Grade Report Card update/Sweigart/Dowd
1:45pm: IEP/A. Fox/Emmendorfer
3:00pm: School Improvement Team Meeting
6th-8th Grade Spring Dance
FRIDAY: Jean Day for Veterans-$5.00 Hat $1.00
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- Please be a presence in the hallways during transitions
- May 30th: Memorial Day/No School
Thank You For Making A Difference!
- ELA PLC Team: Christine, Deb, and Erin for the great job at the staff meeting. Your leadership is appreciated!
- The staff for being open about Data Dialogues during the LAST staff meeting of the year. It is a good process and can lead to better achievement when done well throughout a year.
- 5th Grade Team for the outstanding work on the 4th-5th grade transition meeting. Above and beyond!