Staley Band Announcements
May 7th, 2020
A Note from Ms. Hoffman
Please read the to the bottom for all announcements regarding:
- *Required* Student Check Out Form
- Audition Info - Due May 11th
- Canvas How-To videos for uploading
- Recycling Fundraiser
Student Check Out '19-20'
Student Check Out Form- Please take time to fill out the form below. It will help guide us as a band staff regarding instrument check-in and closing out the year information. If you have any questions please let me know. We are asking that every student/family in the program fill out this form by Monday 5/11 as it impacts our district mandated instrument collection day on Monday 5/18. Thank you.
Audition Music/Scales Info and Help Sessions
You may find your audition music HERE. Click on your instrument to print your music.
You must also play and submit 2 scales of Your choice.
All info can be found at https://www.staleyband.org/audition.html
AUDITION HELP VIDEOS
Woodwind/Brass Video Links: (if your instrument is not listed you can use any of the links below).
Percussion: be sure to check canvas and google classroom and let Mr. Seymour know if you have any questions.
- Our LAST help session is TOMORROW; Friday 5/8 from 11:00-11:30. Click THIS LINK
Canvas Uploads - How To (Online and App)
SMSBPA Booster Board
We have multiple board positions available and we need your help! Please let Mr. Wood know if you are interested.
- Open positions: Treasurer and Concession Stand Coordinator, and Corporate Sponsorship.
- It is a great team and we would love to have your help! email@example.com
Recycle 2 Support
When: May 11th - May 24th
What: Recycling Fundraiser!
- See the photo below to know where to take your donation OR schedule an at-home pick up.
**For every pound donated, they will give the Staley Band $0.20! This may not seem like a lot but every bit helps**