Director of Marketing @ Backand
You are a leader who is a data-driven, brand-oriented B2B marketer with a proven track record. You will be responsible for the strategy, operating plan and execution of all the social marketing programs and supporting content initiatives, as well event marketing, marketing ROI measurement and managing a marketing budget.
The ideal candidate has a strong mix of editorial, creative, analytical and leadership skills. You are a power-user of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other technical social networks who understands what kind of content works on each and how to use paid placements to extend organic reach.
- Manage the content development process from end to end working with both internal and external content contributors and creative resources
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content through your own initiative
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse and optimization in order to maximize return on the company’s content investment
- Relentless testing to find breakthrough content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reach and grow target audience
- Measure and report key marketing activities in a data driven approach
- Support online and face-to-face events
- Own and manage the marketing budget allocated and decide on appropriate mix of spend to ensure success of the business.
- Contribute significantly to the company strategy, leadership and culture
Required Skills & Experience in:
- Solid experience and track record in developing and executing content strategies to support digital marketing platforms
- Excellent storyteller - outstanding writing and proof reading skills
- Strong ability to understand and translate brand personality into assets, copy and design
- Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and a great sense of humor a bonus
Send your CV to email@example.com if you enjoy the challenge of working with a fun early stage company.