TES Weekly Update
January 31, 2016
A Few Words...
It is hard to believe that tomorrow is February! Thanks for completing the Safeschools training, staff placement surveys, and Teacher of the Year recommendations. I know it's hard to find the time to complete these tasks and it's easy to overlook them.
As mentioned at the All School Meeting, starting this week Character Ed. quotes will be added to the morning announcements. Please incorporate them into your lessons as you see appropriate.
The in-service on 2/11 will be in a similar format as the October in-service with a choice of 20 minute PD sessions.
Please complete the WAWA surveys, they have been incredible to our school this year!
Thanks for all you do!
Thank you!! Staff Shout Outs!
- Review your SGO and complete the Mid-year check in form to assess your progress towards meeting your SGO.
- Schedule a meeting time, as necessary, to adjust your SGO.
- Tuesday 2/2 No afterschool activities - Faculty Meeting
- Wednesday 2/3 & Friday 2/5 CST meetings
- Thursday 2/4 - 3/4th Grade Chorus/Beginner Band Concert & Literacy Night
- Friday 2/5 Progress reports
- Friday 2/5 STAFF Wear Red - Women's Heart Health