Bolivia is a country in Central South America, A varied terrain spanning Andes Mountains, The Atacama Desters and Amazon Basin rainforest. More than 3,500m, it's administrative Capital, Lapaz,Ssits on the Andes Altiplano Plateau with snow-capped Mt. Llimani in the background. Close by is glass cake Titicaca, the continents largest lake, straddling the border with Peru
- The name Bolivia comes from a leader in the Spanish American wars pf the independence, Simon Bolivian, becoming official in the 1825.
- La Paz is the highest capital city its (11,910) ft. The official capital is in sucre but the working capital is Government is La Paz.
- Bolivia has over 30 official languages and 36 Native Cultures, The main Languages are spoken in Spanish.
- Nearly 78% of the population is Roman Catholic. The youth are not as dedicated to the religion as their parents are, they are more secular.
- Bolivia has the world's largest butterfly sanctucry.