VVSC Tour Information
Here are a list of the most popular tours on Oahu
Luau - Wednesday November 6th
- Serving Hawaii's malihini (guests) and kama'aina (locals) for more than 20 years, Located at the beautiful Ko Olina Resort on the leeward coast of O'ahu, Paradise Cove features brilliant sunset views from our 12-oceanfront acres. A tropical Mai Tai greeting and live Hawaiian music set the festive mood of the evening. Casually stroll through the Hawaiian Village and learn the Arts & Crafts of the islands or test your skills at our Hawaiian Games. Your Paradise Cove "Orchid" Luau includes upgrades to the Standard Luau such as a "fresh flower" lei greeting, 2 "premium" drink tickets and "Orchid" Luau seating. After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the Beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawai'i. Witness the pageantry of the Royal Court Procession and the time-honored techniques of underground oven cooking at the Imu Ceremony. The evening continues with a feast in the company of friends, old and new. Bring your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove's extensive menu which tastefully blends the best of traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites and continental cuisine. With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, award-winning performers will entertain and amaze you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Hawai'i and Polynesia at the incomparable Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
- Shared transfers from selected Waikiki area hotels, a Fresh Flower Lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting plus 2 premium drink tickets, Orchid Luau seating, Hawaiian Luau buffet, The Paradise Cove Extravaganza, games, entertainment & activities.
Grand Circle Island Tour
Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and City Tour
Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour
Your tour experience starts at your pickup point as your certified tour driver guide share with you Hawaiian history, local culture and interesting facts about Pearl Harbor and Honolulu city. A visit to the USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor is a “must see” activity for every Hawaiian vacation. Hundreds of visitors arrive daily. This tour starts out earlier than any other Pearl Harbor tour to get you first in line to board the vessel that takes visitors to the memorial over the sunken USS Arizona. Experience history through wayside exhibits, visitor center and museum as well as short film before the short boat ride to the memorial. Then, see all of the iconic sights Oahu has to offer from the Pali Lookout to the famous surfing beaches of the North shore.
Grand Circle Island Tour
- One of the most popular tours in Oahu! This tour takes you on a 120 mile trip around the beautiful island of Oahu, including a visit to Helemano Plantation and Dole Plantation. See Oahu from Hanauma Bay to the North Shore with stops at Helemano Plantation, Dole Plantation, Pali Lookout, Byodo-In Temple and more.
- During the day you will see some of the island's most prestigious homes in the Kahala area, the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapu'u Point, Byodo-In temple, Chinaman's Hat, some of the North Shore's best surfing beaches, Helemano Plantation and Dole Plantation. Visit Dole Plantation villages and discover the history of Hawai'i pineapple industry. Stroll through the Plantation Gardens with hundreds of varieties of pineapples, plants and trees from around the world and shop at the Country Store for that unique gift of Aloha.
- Approximately 9 hours. Operates daily from between 7:15AM - 4:15PM
- Ground transportation via Deluxe Motor-coach, from one of the many locations as advised by Aloha VIP. Full-day narrated tour covering 120 miles of scenic Oahu including stops at Helemano Plantation for lunch and Dole Plantation. While a lunch stop is provided, guests will need to arrange for a lunch meal on their own.
Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and City Tour
- Visit Pearl Harbor and board the Navy Launch for a trip into history at the Arizona Memorial. Then take a guided tour of one of the most incredible battleships of the US Navy, the USS Missouri, which served from World War II to Desert Storm. Walk the decks and stand on the spot where Japan surrendered to the Allies. Then tour downtown Honolulu with views of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, see the King Kamehameha Statue, and drive through serene Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
- See firsthand the places that marked the beginning and end of the Second World War, with a tour aboard the USS Arizona (Pearl Harbor) and the USS Missouri, the location where the Japanese signed the surrender treaty! Guests on this tour will also get a unique look at the Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil!
Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour
- Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial
- Film Footage of the December 7th Attack
- Road to War Museum
- Attack Museum
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple
- Chinaman's Hat
- Mormon Temple
- North Shore surfing beaches
- Waimea Bay
- Pineapple Fields
- Dole Plantation
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Depart: 6:30 AM
- Return: 4:30 PM
- $70 - Lunch on your own
- $95 - Buffet lunch provided
What do YOU Want to See & Do in Hawaii?
Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City Tour
- A special look at Honolulu's history… Visit Pearl Harbor and board the Arizona Memorial before heading downtown for a fully narrated tour of Honolulu's city highlights, aboard a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. At historic Pearl Harbor you'll see a documentary film recounting the haunting details of the surprise bombing attack on December 7, 1941, that sent the United States headlong into World War II. The 184-foot gleaming white concrete structure spans the length of the sunken battleship that is the final resting place for over 1,100 Navy men and Marines who lost their lives defending her, and whose bodies are still entombed in her massive hulk.
In Downtown Honolulu, the seat of Hawaii State Government and the major business and financial district, you'll see the State Capitol; Washington Place, former home of Queen Liliuokalani, and current residence of Hawaii's governors; Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on United States soil; and Kawaiahao Church, the most enduring symbol of the missionaries work in Hawaii; built of 14,000 coral blocks quarried from offshore reefs, a project that took 5 years and 1,000 workers to complete.
Punchbowl Cemetery, uniquely located in the crater of an extinct volcano, holds the bodies of almost 25,000 men and women who lost their lives fighting for the United States, from the Spanish-American War to Vietnam. There is also a monument honoring the over 20,000 MIA servicemen and women whose bodies were never found. From the vast field of marble slab tombstones to the monument to the MIAs and the chapel with walls etched with scenes of war, everywhere, there are remembrances of war, where the survivors left behind, come with proud but saddened hearts to honor the dead.
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours.
- Inclusions: Transfers from selected Waikiki area hotels, reservation fees, a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery and a narrated tour through downtown Honolulu.
Alii Kai Catamaran Dinner Sail
- Capture the beauty and excitement of Hawaii aboard the Alii Kai Catamaran, world's largest Polynesian catamaran. Cruise along Waikiki's historic coastline, sip a cocktail as the sun slips into the west, then watch Honolulu transform herself for the evening. Enjoy a buffet, then watch as a thrilling Polynesian show captures all the beauty and tradition of the islands. Then, you'll do some dancing of your own on their spacious dance floor as the band plays on throughout the night. Your package includes an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet, one standard cocktail, a Polynesian show, dancing to live entertainment, and roundtrip transfers from Waikiki
- Round Trip Transfers from Waikiki Cruise along Waikiki's historic coastline While sipping a cocktail (if over 21) And watching the sunset All-you-can-eat buffet Plus one adult beverage for all adults 21 years & older A Polynesian Show Dancing to live entertainment
Captain Bob's Picnic Sail - Snorkeling
- The Captain Bob's Picnic Sail begins with free transportation from Waikiki through the popular Likelike or Pali Highway to the windward side of Oahu. Aboard the catamaran, the crew will provide you with safety instructions, and personal fitting of snorkeling equipment. Along the way to our first stop, the sandbar, you will enjoy the beautiful view, including places like Gilligan's Island and Chinaman's Hat, also known as Mokoli'i.
At the first stop, the sandbar, you can swim in the refreshing cool water or take a stroll on the sandbar in the midst of the bay. The succulent aroma of BBQ will alert you that lunch is being prepared. The crew will let you know when your food is ready.
After lunch, the vessels will set sail to a second stop, the coral reef. At the coral reef, you can snorkel among the many colorful tropical fishes. Among them, you will see the ever so rare green sea turtles, occasionally dolphins, the state fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. The crew will provide you with food for the fish. Most of the fish in the reef will eat the food out of your hand. Certainly, you will see the various types of coral.
When you return on board, our crew will provide you with a fresh water rinse, so you will have a comfortable return trip.
- A unique trip that includes a snorkeling cruise, a water adventure and a relaxing day in the beautiful Kaneohe Bay Sand Bar. Kaneoha Bay is a well kept secret located on the north east part of Oahu. The bay is engulfed by the majestic Ko'olau mountain range and protected by one of two largest barrier reef in Hawaii.
Polynesian Cultural Center w/ Transfers
- Polynesian Cultural Center, a 42-acre, open-air center casts you in the role of explorer on a whirlwind tour of the Pacific. You'll see eight (8) unique villages: Tahiti, Fiji, Rapa Nui (Easter Island), Tonga, New Zealand, the Marquesas, Samoa and Hawaii, and participate in day time activities. Your package features "Coral Sea Adventure" IMAX show, flower lei greeting at lu'au, award-winning Lu'au where dining is available with Hawaiian entertainment, preferred seating at the "Ha Breath of Life" night show.
Sea Life Park & Dolphin Encounter With Transfers
- Sea Life Park Hawaii is known for its natural beauty, history, culture, and attractions. Their facility adds to Oahu's magic by providing a unique opportunity to interact with exotic sea life and animals and no other park gets you this close to these amazing creatures. Both adults and children can take part in the thrilling and exhilarating encounters with marine mammals. Give your entire family an adventure to look forward to! From a waist deep platform, participants observe the dolphins while they perform high-energy behaviors. Dolphins play, kiss and even "dance" with the guests! Dolphin trainers and guest participants benefit from their lovable personalities and these dolphins will befriend you and you'll likely never forget the day you danced with the dolphins.
- Sea Life Park Hawaii is a must! They deliver a one–of–a–kind experience that is entertaining, educational, and completely interactive. The opportunity to get up close and personal with incredible and intelligent dolphins on this Dolphin Encounter
- Sea Life Park Admission w/ Transfers - $55
- Sea Life Park Dolphin Encounter w/ Transfers - $110
- Sea Life Park Dolphin Swim Adventure w/ Transfers - $195
- Sea Life Park Dolphin Royal Swim w/ Transfers - $265
The Tale of Two Palaces History Tour
Then make your way to the ornately elegant Iolani Palace, the only remaining Royal Palace in the United States. Explore the palace's inner chambers, follow the footsteps of ancient kings and queens along the impressive corridors, and view the royal private suites and lavish dining room! Stand in awe as you enter the great throne room, home to the royal monarchy's most sacred ceremonies. On your way back to town, pass by other well-known points of interest, such as the legendary King Kamehameha statue, and the beautiful Kawaiahao Church, known as the "Westminster Abbey of Hawaii!"
Go Oahu Card
The Go Oahu Card includes access to over 32 attractions for one low price. It's the easiest way to see all this beautiful Hawaiian island has to offer. Plus, with 3, 5, and 7 day cards, get admission to one premium bonus attraction!
New! The Go Oahu Card now offers kayaking at Haleiwa, an exceptional kayaking experience that will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Downtown Honolulu & Shopping Tour
Simply the most scenic way for anyone to see Downtown Honolulu while stopping at Hawaii's famous shopping areas. Visit the Ala Moana Shopping Center, the largest open air mall in the nation, or walk through family favorites like Walmart and Ross. Enjoy hundreds of local eateries surrounding each stop along the way. Drive through Downtown Honolulu and visit our Chinatown, full of history and culture of the "old days." Sample what Honolulu has to offer from the unobstructed views from our Double Decker bus. Next stop is Ward centers, with it's amazing Marukai Market and restaurants. Our next sto is at the corner of Nuuanu and Puahi...Chinatown and the Trendy Arts District. The last choice of stops is King Kamehameha Statue & Iolani Palace.
Waikiki Trolley - 3 Lines, 30 Stops - From Hilton to Convention Center
4-Day Pass (includes Red,Green, and pink Lines) - $55
7-Day Pass (includes Red,Green, and Pink Lines) - $60
Includes the following:
- FREE admission to the Waikiki Aquarium
- FREE Stroll the Streets walking Tour: Through the Eyes of the Queen on the Red Line
- FREE Stroll the Streets Walking Tour: Honolulu 1941 on the Red Line
- FREE admission to the Honolulu Museum of Art
- Discounts and gifts from various retail, restaurant and activity establishments