Cordelia Hills Update
Tuesday, 8/28: Back to School Night, ALL grades, Meet in the MPR @ 6:00
Monday, 9/3: No School, Labor Day
Friday, 9/7: Coffee with the Principal at 8:30 in the MPR
Wed., 9/12: PTA meeting @ 6:15 in the Library
Thursday, 9/27: Picture Day
ALL SCHOOL SPIRIT DAYS are on FRIDAYS! Show your Coyote love and wear your CHE Swag!
8:00: Library Opens for Studying/ B-10 opens for computing
8:10: Front and back gate opens
8:15: First Bell Rings
8:20: Tardy Bell Rings/Morning PE for grades 1-5 starts
Staying Up-to-date with our Cordelia Hills PTA
PTA Webpage: https://cordeliahillspta.membershiptoolkit.com/
PTA Calendar: https://goo.gl/vc3vW9
Lastly, our first fundraiser is underway. We know it is early but we wanted to change things up this year and try to space things out. This Z Best Coupon Book fundraiser is for Grades 3-5. Lower grades will have a more age appropriate fundraiser later next month. If you are interested in the book you can find a copy here https://online.flippingbook.com/view/548551/ Feel free to email Brenda Torres, PTA, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. Follow all traffic rules/laws.
2. Avoid U-Turns in front of the school.
3. Avoid use of the bus/daycare van zone. It's for daycare vans and buses.
4. The main parking area is for employees, handicap drivers, TAP/SCIL students and buses, and for guests in non drop-off/pick-up times.
5. Please cooperate with staff. They aren't trying to make you miserable. They are trying to maintain traffic flow and safety for students/pedestrians.
6. Use Cross-Walks
7. Do not use the back gate unless you are walking from a home.
8. Avoid using the staff parking lot. We have 16 new staff members this year and need every spot.
Please note that all 5th graders will be taking the Chromebooks home and back to school each day. Taking devices home for grades 1-4 will be left up to teacher discretion. If for some reason, you REALLY don't want the CB to come home for your fifth grader, please communicate with the teacher about your request for it not to come home.