Ms. Kang's Update
Dear Field Families...
Good evening families!
It was so good to see our K-2 students in-person this week. I can't wait to see the rest of our grade-levels next Tuesday!
As a reminder, all cohort-switch requests due to siblings in secondary schools have been noted and you are currently on a waitlist until we can determine if your request can be granted. We appreciate your patience as we navigate our reopening and determine our needs to ensure the safety of all students and staff members.
Please read below for updates/reminders:
Devices for in-person cohorts
- PUSD-issued student Chromebook rather than a personal device
Chargers are available in classrooms, when needed.
Upcoming Dates for Reopening
April 20 (Tues)
- 3-5 Students' official day back on site.
*Please check Ms. Tucker's email titled "Field Elementary Weekly Message March 22nd" for more detailed dates and events.
Paper Tutoring Parent Webinar
Each session includes:
- What is Paper?
- How does Paper work? (demonstration)
- Key benefits for both students and parents
- April 27 @ 3pm
- April 27 @6 pm
Student PUSD Log-in Credentials
- [1st char of last name capitalized, 2nd char of last name lowercase] + [Last 4 digits of student ID] + [1st char of first name capitalized, 2nd char of first name lowercase] + [2 digit birth month] + [2 digit birth day]
- Example: Henry Monroy (born 08/19/2001) = Mo1234He0819@pusd.us
- You can also find the email on Parent Portal.
- [First letter of first name capitalized] + [First letter of last name lowercase] + [6 digit student ID]
- Example: Eliud Garnica (student ID 991234) = Eg991234
If you are a returning student and cannot log in, you will need to reset your password. Contact Ms. Carol or Ms. Amanda to assist.