Vol. 2 Edition 20
Welcome to Week 20
- Students & Staff of the Week!
- Coyote Calendar- Howlabration Awards
- School News:Club Sponsorship
- Assessment News- A look ahead at Semester 2 Testing
- High School News: Howlabration!
- Middle School News: Winter Formal on Friday!
- Actionable Items- Submit Student and Faculty Howlouts
- Coyote Resources-Request Resource Visits! Request use of SAC fund$.
- Parent Howler Hub & Coyote Voice
Congratulations to our Coyote Staff of the Week
Congratulations to our Coyote Students of the Week
The Golden Coyote has been awarded to Patrick Trimbach
Week 20: January 14- January 20
Monday January 14
12:30pm-1pm- Marine Recruiter in D Lunch
2pm-3:30pm- Robot Club in 1-226
2pm- National Honor Society Meeting in 3-203
2pm- PBIS Committee Meeting in 1-144****
6:30pm- HS Boy's Soccer vs Hudson
Tuesday January 15
12:30pm-3pm- HS Student Congress @ District
2pm- After School Detention in 3-224
2pm-2:30pm- Spring Coaches Meeting 4-226
2pm-3pm- ASLHS Meetings 4-104
6pm- HS Boy's Basketball vs Academy at the Lakes @ HOME
7pm- HS Girl's Basketball vs Academy at the Lakes @ HOME
Wednesday January 16
7am-11am- ASVAB - Media Center CLOSED
D Lunch- Keiser University
2pm-5pm- District ELA PD in Media
2pm- Class of 2019 Meetings 4-105
2pm- Class of 2020 Meetings 4-225
5pm-7pm- Science PD 4-110, 4-111, 4-121
5pm-7pm- District ELA Coffee Chats in 4-226 & 4-227
6pm- PTSA Board Meeting
6pm- HS Girl's Soccer vs Brooks Debartolo @ HOME
Thursday January 17
Activity Bell Schedule
High School Lunches- Army
7:45am-9am- Middle School Howlabration
9:30am-10:30am- High School Howlabration
1:03-1:52pm- High School and Middle School Club
2pm- After School Help with Pasco Education Foundation Scholarship Application
2pm- EOS Committee Meeting in 3-210
6pm- HS Boy's Basketball @ Gulf HS
6pm- HS Boy's Soccer @ Wesley Chapel
6pm- HS Girl's Basketball @ Clearwater Central Catholic
Friday January 18
All Day- HS Wrestling vs Mitchell
ALL Day- FHSAA Regional Cheer Competition @ Hudson High School
9am- Positive Coaching alliance workshops
2pm- School Leadership Meeting in 3-102
6pm-8pm Winter Formal
6pm- HS Girl's Soccer vs Pasco High @ HOME
Saturday January 19
HS Wrestling @ Fivay
Celebrate youth: Celebrate Education Dance Team
Attention staff are you interested in sponsoring a club? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Click on the Clubs section of the Staff SharePoint or click on the link: https://livepascok12fl.sharepoint.com/sites/CCMHS_Resources/Shared%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsites%2FCCMHS_Resources%2FShared%20Documents%2FStaff%20Resources%2FClubs&FolderCTID=0x012000CADD2E9DB6137041B9F6A5BCDC29B596
- Click on and fill out the club application Club Application.url
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of student (25 students) to be enrolled in your club
Updated Activity Day Dates
$5 Birthday Song from Admin
- Great news beginning January 8th through the end of the year we are offering a birthday song and treat from the admin team! See the order form and poster for details.
Testing in Semester 2
Check out the CCMHS Assessments Calendar in the following places:
All testing dates are accurate through the end of April including FSA Writing. May's schedule is coming soon!!!
High School News
Middle School News
Middle School Winter Formal
Submit a Faculty or Student Howlout!
Faculty Howlouts will drive our selections for Staff Member of the Week. Each week we will announce all of our HS and MS Coyote staff members of the week! These staff members will have their names announced on the intercom on Friday. At the end of the quarter the Staff Members of the Week will be invited to a special luncheon in their honor! We look forward to receiving numerous staff shout outs so we have many to select from each week!”
Student Howlouts: At the end of the week these students will be invited down to the flag pole in the center of the courtyard where we will have a Coyote Flag to be raised on Friday. These students will get the honor of raising the flag each Friday, and will have their names announced on the intercom! At the end of the quarter we will have a breakfast for all of our Students of the Week and their parents.
Faculty- Click here to submit
Student- Click here to submit
Resources Available to you!
SAC Funds: If you would like to request funding for an initiative in your classroom or a school-based activity, please complete the following Mach Form: SAC Funds Request Form