Weekly Conversation Starters
December 1, 2014-December 5, 2014
Conversation Starters 12/1-12/5
This week, students begin "Winter Plays" with Mr. Prichard's 3rd grade class and continue daily on Museum Day Projects.
Please mark your calendars for Friday, December 12, 2014 for the Gifted Team's Winter Museum Day. More information to follow in the next few days.
Reminder: www.tenmarks.com is due on Thursday, December 18, 2014 and remind students to continue to earn their Reading Counts points: 40 points=A, 35 points=B, 30 points=C
1. How do I incorporate a moral, or theme, into a play?
2. How is a mountain climber used to plan a written play?
1. Writing “Winter Plays”
2. Developing a vivid setting and character(s) profile
1. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Review
2. How do I add and subtract fractions with like denominators?
3. How do I determine the GCF (Greatest Common Factor) and LCM (Least Common Multiple)?
4. What are Prime and Composite numbers?
4. Chapter 6 Intro: Adding and Subtracting Fractions with unlike denominators
1. MUSEUM DAY PREPARATION, PRACTICE, AND PROJECT
2. What is the water cycle?
3. Weather Around Us
*MUSEUM DAY: PARENT AND FAMILY DAY, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2014
*TENMARKS DUE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2014