Mrs. Amy Younger-Terceira & Mrs. Christina McGourty
September 19th-September 23, 2022
Picture Day is October 3, 2022
Lunch & A La Carte Items
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Norton
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Somerset
HOME GAME - Berkley @ Dighton
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Middleboro
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Rehoboth
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Bridgewater
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Westport
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ FL
HOME GAME - Seekonk @ Dighton
HOME GAME - Norton @ Dighton
AWAY GAME - Dighton @ Berkley
HOME GAME - Raynham @ Dighton
HOME GAME - Swansea @ Dighton
HOME GAME - FL @ Dighton
HOME GAME - Rehoboth @ Dighton
*Games to start by 3:15
* For schools that have one playing field for both boys and girls, girls will play first from 9/13/22 to 10/4/22
* Schools with one field are: Berkley, Dighton, Middleboro, Seekonk, Swansea
* All schools play every team and will play some teams twice
* Freetown-Lakeville Middle school plays games on campus, 96 Howland Rd., Lakeville (same complex as Apponequet High School)
* Swansea plays behind the school. There is a dirt/rock path to walk to the field.
*Westport plays at Russell Davis Fields, 914 Sanford Road, Westport
* Freetown-Lakeville and Dighton are co-ed teams this year – they will play against opponents’ boys’ team or co-ed team (boys and girls teams may combine players to play FL)
SPONSORSHIP for D.R.
The Central Office team wants to celebrate the passion and dedication of our outstanding staff members. In order to fund a district-wide staff , the Superintendent is seeking sponsors for this program. Please click here to see how you can sponsor as an individual or a business.
Dighton Middle School
The mission of the Dighton-Rehoboth middle schools, in collaboration with parents and the community, is to develop the whole child and to provide students with the knowledge, skills, global education, technology, and social responsibility to become contributing citizens and life-long learners in our ever-changing world.
Dighton Rehoboth Regional School District does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected group.