Battle of the Ribosomes
Starting at 8 on Friday!
Ribosome V. Cytoplasm
Ribosome: Only one in the cell who can make proteins.
Cytoplasm: Holds the Ribosomes in place
The ribosome has 2 wingmen: 60-S large and 40-S small
When their man needs help the rMNA goes to him to help. All three work together to make proteins and start the protein process.
Pros of being like him!
- You can go wherever you want in Celltopia
- The nucleus can't function without you
- Neither can the whole cell
- You're the only one who can do the job
- You have 2 wingmen who always back you up
- YOU GET TO BE IN THE CONSTRUCTION CLUB