AG HR News Open Enrollment

April 17, 2020

What is Open Enrollment?

Open Enrollment is a period of time when all Avon Grove employees may elect or change their benefit options such as medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance.

This year, Open Enrollment will begin on April 20 and will conclude on May 8, 2020.

What Do I Need to Do During Open Enrollment?

The first step is to think about if you would like to make any changes to your benefits coverage effective July 1. You can check your coverage elections and your covered dependents by logging into

Then, you must do one of the following:

If you wish to make no changes and continue the same coverage, click HERE to complete a quick form.


If you wish to make changes, please complete the Benefits Enrollment Form for your employee group in Frontline Central Forms. Not sure how to use Frontline Central Forms? See the box below.

All forms must be completed on or before May 8, 2020.

Want to Change your HSA Contribution?

You can change the amount of your HSA contribution at any time. To do so, log into Frontline Central Forms and complete the form titled HSA ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION / PRE-TAX SALARY REDUCTION ELECTION FORM - 2020

Information on Flexible Spending Accounts

Some of you currently have Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care or Limited Use Accounts for Dental and Vision expenses. A few of you not enrolled in our High Deductible Health Plan have regular Flexible Spending Accounts.

If you have a Flexible Spending Account (NOT A HSA), it's important to remember that the plan year runs from July 2019 to June 2020. The deadline for all claims to be filed is 90 days after the plan year ends (9/28/20).

The new plan year will begin on July 1, 2020 and run through June 30, 2021.

If you'd like to enroll, complete this FORM and email it to Chris Marsala on or before May 8, 2020.

Contact Dan Otto with any questions regarding the program.

Beneficiary Designations

Open Enrollment is a great time to review your beneficiary designations and make changes if appropriate.

For PSERS beneficiaries, you can do this by using the Member Self-Service Portal.

For Life Insurance beneficiaries, complete the Frontline Central form titled "Life Insurance Change of Beneficiary Designation."

For your HSA, go to Then log into your HSA Account, and select "Manage HSA." Under "Resources" you will see "Forms and Documents." The beneficiary form is there.

Need Assistance?

For questions concerning benefits, tuition reimbursement, and salary movement contact Chris Marsala at

For questions regarding personnel or contractual issues, employment and certification, contact Dr. Wendi Lee Kraft at

For questions regarding payroll contact Amy Seamon at