October 12 - 18, 2015
- PLAN TEST: The PLAN will be given on Tuesday, 10/13/15. You have been given schedules for administration and classroom changes. Please see me if you have any questions.
- RACHEL'S CHALLENGE: Assembly will be on Wednesday, 10/14/15 at 9:30AM. Your students need to have completed the pre-survey prior to the assembly. From 1:30 - 3:00 PM, some of our students will participate in the Friends of Rachel training.
- Global Awareness, Diversity and Cultural Sympathy in the Classroom is due 10/29/15. To access the training, complete the following steps:
1. log onto my.ncedcloud.org
2. click NCEES
3. click Professional Development
4. click course search
5. type in 66 or Global Awareness, Diversity and Cultural Sympathy in the Classroom: Self-Paced
- Please make sure students are aware that they should not spray any perfume, cologne, or body sprays in class, in the hallways, or bathrooms as students can have severe allergy attacks as a result.
- CEU opportunities are available at https://rt3nc.org/.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT TURNED IN YOUR LATE WORK POLICY, PLEASE DO SO ASAP!
CHECK IT OUT:
- The following website by the Amerian Association of School Librarians lists the top apps for 2015:
- CANVAS mobile app: Have your students download the CANVAS app on their phones or other devices to keep up with your class. To find CamTech on the app, type ccsnc.instructure.com
- Released Forms for NCFE & EOCs:
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
CT Office Meeting @ 9AM
HOME Soccer vs. Hatteras 5PM
Tuesday, October 13th
Volleyball @ Mattamuskeet 4:30PM
CamTech PAL @ 6PM
Wednesday, October 14th
Rachel's Challenge Assembly @ 9:30AM
Volleyball @ Cape Hatteras
Cross Country @ Ocracoke 5PM
HOME Soccer vs. Gates 6PM
Thursday, October 15th
HOME Volleyball vs. Plymouth 4:30 PM (Pink Out)
Rachel's Challenge Community Event @ CMS 6PM
Friday, October 16th
Football @ Creswell 7PM
Saturday, October 17th
Grandy Primary Fall Festival