Boulder Water Damage
Quality Master Solutions, An IICRC Certified Firm
Boulder Water Damage
Water Damage is a big problem in Colorado area mainly after floods in Denver and Boulder area. Did you know that Boulder Water Damage accounts for 70% of all insurance claims?! It only takes a few inches of water and your home or building could require major water damage repair. A recent study by the Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) evaluated insurance claims related to Boulder Water Damage. Here are a few of their findings that are leading source of residential losses after Boulder water damage.
· Plumbing supply system ever fails leads the average cost $5,092 after the water damage.
- Toilet failure is the second leading cause and it leads the avg cost $2000 to $10000.
- The chance a water heater will leak or burst begins to dramatically increase when it is 5 years old. 3/4 of all water heaters fail before they are 12 years old.
- Homes that are more than 30 years old need more plumbing services.H
- Homes more than 20 years old are 37% more likely to have water damage involving a shower. More than half of the shower stall water damage incidents involve a faulty shower pan.
The most common causes of Boulder Water Damage are listed below:
- Broken pipes and/or hoses
- Power outages
- Storm damage
- Foundation cracks
- Roofing system failures
- Sewage backups
To overcome this problem we need an expert who can solve this problem. There are so many Boulder water damage and Denver Water damage repair companies that provide the water damage solutions to you but mostly from them focused on receiving the cheque from the insurance company. They put your satisfactions and expectation on secondary. So for this you need to choose a certified company so you can get full quality services and you can satisfy from the services.
Quality Master Solutions is an IICRC certified firm with 33 years experience in emergency restoration services for the home & business. We provide the quality services to our client and we not focus on collecting coin but focus on providing Quality services and satisfaction of the clients. Some of the companies recommend restoring their property but It’s never recommended by Quality Master Solutions to have homeowners try to restore their property after Denver Water Damage or Boulder Water Damage, caused by leaking pipes, drains, or malfunctioning appliances. The main reason is not that we want you to spend a lot of money for professional services, it's that, we don’t want you do promote more damage to your property.