Clinical, Counseling, and School
Diagnose and treat mental disorders; learning disabilities; and cognitive, behavioral, and emotional problems, using individual, child, family, and group therapies.
Tools and Technology
Computers, notebooks, personal experience, and knowledge.
- Therapy and Counseling
- Customer and Personal Service
- English Language
- Education and Training
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Philosophy and Theology
- Law and Government
- Being aware of others
- Talk and listen to others
- Prescribe medicine
- Be a friend
- Doctoral or professional degree
- No related work experience for entry
- Internship or Residency to become competent
- If you like listening
- You have the want to help people
- If you are a good easy person to talk to
Work Styles and Values
To honor and be respectful to others and listen without judgment. With trying their best to help others and be there for them to talk and have someone help and care for their problems. Also very driven to be of assistants.