Uploading grades from Laulima
We can help you upload your grades from Laulima and enter LDA.
This can be a time saver, but there are a few steps you'll need to follow and it is still mandatory that you log in to MyUH after doing the upload to:
- confirm grades are posted
- enter incomplete grades (ex. I/F)
- enter Last Date of Attendance (LDA) for all students who either withdrew or earned non-passing grades.
If you would like assistance with the upload process or the entering of LDA, please come to one of the scheduled drop-in sessions scheduled. No registration is necessary, just come anytime during a session to get the help you need.
If you plan to attend:
- make sure you have completed all grading and entered all grades into the Laulima Gradebook
- know (or bring with you) your UH login credentials. You'll need to sign in to Laulima and MyUH.
Dates, Times, Locations
- Wed. May 11, 12:00-2:00 PM, Manono - Hale Kea Testing Ctr-Electronic Clsrm (Bldg 387)
- Fri. May 13, 9:00-11:00 AM, Manono - Hale Kea Testing Ctr-Electronic Clsrm (Bldg 387)
- Mon. May 16, 9:00-11:00 AM, Upper Campus - 346-133
- Wed. May 11, 12:00-2:00 PM, Palamanui Campus - A103
- Mon. May 16, 9:00-11:00 AM, Palamanui Campus - A103