The Freddie Flight
March 3, 2023
From the Principal's Desk
It was a great February at the middle/high school. Students are engaged and learning by doing various hands on activities. Mrs. Vogelsang had students creating newscasts to learn about character's point of view. Mrs. Roush's English class is putting Friar Lawrence on trial for the murder of Romeo and Juliet. Mr. Brokaw's class has been learning about the Roaring 20s. All of our juniors took the ACT on Tuesday. The list of great things happening at Fredericktown Middle/High School goes on and on.
- The Drama Club will be presenting the musical Magnolia on March 3 and 4. Showtime is 7:30 pm!
- The end of the 3rd Quarter is March 10.
- The middle school will have parent teacher conferences from 3:00pm - 6:00pm on March 14 and 16. Please reach out to your child's teacher if you would like to schedule a conference.
- The high school will hold parent teacher conferences on March 14 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. Please reach out to your child's teacher if you would like to schedule a conference.
- Spring Break is March 17 - 24.
Mount Vernon Nazarene University is offering Summer Academic Camps. Register today at mvnu.edu/summer-camp or see Mrs. Barta for more information
Hidden in Plain Sight is an awareness program for parents and other adults. Participants can explore an exhibit, resembling a teen’s bedroom with more than 100 items that could indicate dangerous or risky behaviors. The exhibit will be open during conferences on Tuesday, March 14th, from 3pm-6pm in the High School Commons.
Students should be checking their school emails often. Mrs. Barta sends lots of information on a variety of topics via email. Scholarship information is emailed and is updated on the District website as they come in.